judas was creepy as fuck
Personal space, Judas. It’s a thing.
"…Judas, we’ve talked about this."
because you can never go wrong with eyeliner, leather and betraying your loved ones
Have I mentioned how awesome it is that I understand nearly everything in French? Yeah Yeah Yeah. My speaking skills are still awkward, but it is something!
why be into broadway when you can be into german musical theatre
This is the most accurate thing I’ve ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE
how many times have u looked at strangers and noticed small good things about them like “whoa the way their hair bounces is cute” “she has such nice eyelashes” “her hands look so soft” “those pants suit her well” etc?
so many random strangers. you have been one of those for so many other people too.
people do notice.
undermyblackenedsky a dit :no judging. i’m sorry to hear about the bad news — hopefully things clear up a little. -hug.-
*hug* It’s not the end of the world, I just got the news my fav musical actor will not play in 2 weeks, so I will not see him until June. However, I really looked forward to it and it was something I would have needed before my final exams. That’s life…
Aww! I got two, another one from undermyblackenedsky and I guess I have to do 10 facts.
1) Turquoise is my favourite colour
2) I have an obsession for the character Judas
3) I made me today glitter nails *sparkle sparkle*
4) I hate being completely alone, I need at least one person who live along with me
5) All the people who know me say I talk a lot
6) I have a very low self esteem, but because I’m sort of extrovert person people don’t know this normally
7) I got some news today I really don’t like
8) I like plushies
9) I also like foxes
10) Now I will eat self made thai curry.
Because I don’t feel very good today for various reasons, I don’t pass it, please don’t judge me. <3
Normally they translate the titles and sometimes the translation is very awkward and has nothing to do with the original title (I don’t know an example right now, if anyone has one, say it!)…Of course there also good translations, but often it is a little mess.